The OTLA 3 (North East + Cumbria) Programme
Click the project titles below to be directed to each project page. There you will be able to read each organisation’s research report, watch their final presentations and access further resources.
- Synergy in learning: tutors and student support assistants (SSAs) working together to promote learner self-assessment
- Improving Lives: exploring the effects of mindfulness training
- Developing an action research-based model for College-wide Professional Development
- Collaborative approaches to support construction apprenticeship trainers to develop their teaching skills
- Initial and Diagnostic Assessment: effective approaches for adult and community learning.
- Breaking the cycle: making a fresh start
- Step Forward: Closing the feedback loop through learner-generated targets.
- Empowering teaching and learning communities to promote equality and celebrate diversity
- Improving Learner Outcomes in GCSE Maths
- Assessment and tracking progress (Project A and Project B)
- Offender Learning
- Activities for supporting maths and English learners
Click the editorial titles below to be directed to articles written by Professor Jean McNiff and Dr. Andy Convery.