We have developed and delivered a series of professional development opportunities with a specific focus on developing digital practices for teaching, learning and assessment. These include:
- Digital Pedagogies course
- Digital Literacies using embedded Essential Digital Skills (EDS) course
- Embedding digital skills in ‘low-tech’ environments
- Digital Tools for Assessment for Learning interactive webinar
- Effective online approaches interactive webinar
- In addition to a series of platform specific webinars such as: Wakelet, Zoom, PowerPoint and Google Suite.
However, we are also able to offer bespoke in-house training where we work alongside you and your team to develop something specific for your needs.
In addition to our group delivery, Claire and Chloë are both digital mentors. If you are a Screen Industry trainer you can access mentor support and view the ScreenSkills specific professional development page.
If you are interested in any of the above, please contact us.
Please note, our preferred method of delivery is online via Zoom. Our training is interactive and will often have an asynchronous activity before the event to help inform the content of the session. However, please let us know if you would prefer to host the session on another platform. Whilst we prefer to work online (read our Sustainability Statement to understand why), we can discuss potentially travelling to deliver an in-person event.